Temporary tattoo designs: The ultimate temporary
tattoos - Purchase singles or wholesale quantities - Logos custom printed in
things that you will need
to operate a Temporary Tattoo Parlour**
1. Display Sheets ( FLASH )
Sheets are priced at our costs, so we
encourage you to take advantage of this in your displays and marketing
concepts. Sheets come laminated with 3mm encapsulation laminant for
wall type displays or plastics low glare page holders for binder display
or as standard paper display sheets. Be sure to specify your preference.
These are the available flash sheets. They
are pre made to appeal to various demographics and showoff
the tattoos in the best possible light.
( Actual sheets are sized at 8 1/4"
x 10 1/4" ).
sheets cost $ 2.00 ea.
- All 27 sheets $35.00 U.S.
Tattoo Holder Sheets
Plastic sheets that
fit into standard binders. They are a great way to organize your tattoos.
Sheets come in various forms each with different
sizes and numbers of slots to fit all your different size tattoos.
Available in 1, 2, 6 and 9 slot sizes.
"a", "c", "e" & "f"size tattoos use
9 slot sheets, "b"size tattoos use 6 slot sheets, "d" size tattoos use
2 slot sheets, "g" size tattoos use one.
All sheet cost $ 0.35
3. Application Accessories
Here are some things that you may want to have
in order to start up your own temporary tattoo application business.
- Tent - Possibly 10' x 10' or 12' x 12' or 15' x 15'...these
sizes are best suited for most festival type events. The stronger
the better. Of course not all location suit the use of a tent so use
- Signage - I can't stress how important good signage is to
success. Be willing to pay for high quality professional signs and/or
- Tables stools and chairs - Remember to bring what is appropriate
- Flash - The more sets of flash you have available for viewing
the more your sales will increase. Remember this stuff looks great
so the more the better. We use 3-4 sets when we do a gig.
- Rubbing Alcohol - This is for cleaning the skin before the
tattoos are applied. We suggest cleaning everybody, especially when
working out doors where sunscreen is likely to be used. Always make
sure that skin is completely dry before applying tattoo. It can also
be used for tattoo removal.
- Squirt Bottles - Remember to have a few if it is a big show
you are working. It is a good idea to have one that does both"squirt"
& "spray". Also, clearly label the ones that you fill
with rubbing alcohol.
- Baby Powder - This is used to put on the tattoos after they
are applied. The reasons for the baby powder are as follows: It helps
absorb skin oils which will make the tattoos last longer, it dulls
the shiny finish you will sometimes see which will make the tattoo
look more realistic, it is also a very "showy" thing for
others to watch and helps attract attention to your booth. (the slower
your booth is the more time you should spend with the baby powder
and vice versa).
- Powder Brush - You will need this for applying the baby powder
(get a good one; this is your magic wand).
- Mirror - 2 or 3 hand mirrors for viewing the tattoos.
- Napkins - Or paper towel must be on hand for drying skin
and tattoos. Napkins are better because you don't need two hands to
- Baby Oil - Keep some on hand for removal of mistakes.
- Tape - Always keep a variety of type of tape on hand. It
always seems to come in handy. Tape can also be used very effectively
for tattoo removal. Put tape completely over applied tattoo, rub over
tattoo with the back of your fingernail and pull off tape. Repeat
- Scissors - Keep a couple of pairs handy you will probably
need them. They are sometimes helpful for putting on belly button
tattoos (cut out the middle first so the tattoo is easier to center.
- Candles - Can come in handy sometimes when working indoors
for light and ambiance.
- Razors - Keep a pack of disposables on hand. Sometimes people
want or need to be shaved and this also will make the tattoo last
- Exfoliation Mit - This is a showy option that we suggest
but is not necessary. It is a rough surfaced mitten that, when rubbed
lightly a few times over the skin before the tattoo is applied will
remove the dead skin cells and make the tattoo last longer. These
can be purchased at drug stores and beauty supply stores.
Body Graphics does not sell any of the items above
other than extra flash. This is due to shipping charges.
We can help you with signage (We have some existing
files that you can share).